Desolation Desolation

too slow

It looks awesome, and must of taken lots of work, but damn is it slow. The into took like forever, then the movements were slow, i just got bored very quickly.

Hack'n'Sushi Hack'n'Sushi

sound?? music!?!

I played for like 30 seconds, couldnt figure out how to turn the sound on (if there is any)? im sure my speakers are still on....

Anyways, i wanna hear some shoosh! swish! when im swinging my sword!

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

is this some kind of joke?

I couldnt find the game, just a preloader that didnt appear properly, and some bear with a doll for a leg talking about womanizing.

pfff...

Spherical Joy! Spherical Joy!

Sweet

I thought it was quite good actually. Of course the graphics need alotttt more work, but it was fun and short ^_^

M00SHEEP responds:

Graphics are a bit naff, yes

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Amazing but damn advertising....

The game is amazing, completed it like three times.

However was just playing it on armor games and accidently clicked the advertising banner above the game while trying to shoot someone! Damn it! The bow and arrow rocks lol.

It definately needs an auto save function for idiots like me who click banners and get whisked away to financial services.

-Alcho

3D Creator 3D Creator

Sweet

I thought it was awsome. And no, its not pointless or a waste of time because its actually made me wonder how it was done and you can see the possibilities for future games/movies to use it.

As for improvements I think colours would be cool and so would curves and spheres. Finally is there anyway to edit the depth of the objects?

Good job!

Bunnybounty Bunnybounty

lols

I thought it was great. The Bunnies were cute ^_^.

And why are people are saying "should have a machine gun" when there is one?

Sweet game

Catch The Pancakes! Catch The Pancakes!

Hmm

What do you do with the green pancakes?

If i left them I got game over, if I catch it I get game over.... :(

StackenBlochen StackenBlochen

Great work!

I loved it, however I think the white spaces on either side are deceptive, sometimes id think there was space for two blocks when there was only one!

How did you manage to get a realtime high score system in the game? Do you connect to a server?

Clayos the game: Demo Clayos the game: Demo

Great idea

Lol I had an idea very similar to this! I think its a really cool leamings type game. Just an idea that I had would be that one "clay man" could be used to help the next clay man. example would be, a certain type of clay man like a "digger" must first get to the dig zone so that the next one can drop through his hole to the exit.

So you could have all different types,

just an idea, keep it up :)